Enable Domain Shield for valuable .be domain names
If you have customers with .be domain names that are worth a lot of money or where unwanted changes can do a lot of damage, Domain Shield offers a solution. Domain Shield ensures hackers are unable to fraudulently change any data of these domain names and/or to transfer or delete the domain names without the customer's knowledge. The data of the domain name holder cannot be changed either.
How does it work?
- You conclude an addendum to your registrar contract with DNS Belgium.
- Our support team creates at least 1 and at most 5 users who are able to enable or disable Domain Shield through My Registrations.
- If the domain name holder requests a domain name change, only one of these users is able to temporarily disable Domain Shield.
- The update can subsequently be carried out through another account.
Advantages compared to Domain Guard
- There is no administration.
- The registrar has complete control over this process.
- The service is free of charge.
- The service is available 24/7.
- Check out our documentation
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you first want to test it on Try-out. Support will activate it for you.
- Support provides an addendum to the current registrar agreement through AdobeSign. Please sign and return it. Take a look a this addendum on our website.
- Upon receipt of the addendum, we create at least 1 and at most 5 users who are able to activate Domain Shield for a domain name. Read more about the user management in our documentation.
- Information for your customers can be found on our website.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions on this topic.