Who hasn’t heard about Wordle? In the autumn of 2021, a programmer from Brooklyn made a little online game in which you had to guess a five-letter word in six attempts. With Domaindle we created a fun, new variant of Wordle. The general concept stays the same: you get 6 attempts to guess the .be-domain name of the day. It’s always a 5-letter domain name. You can try it out!
Of course, by now there is an absurd number of variants (yes, one of them is indeed Absurdle) on the Wordle game.
Here are some of our favourites:
- Of course, the Dutch and French Wordle. For whomever wants to work on their language skills, you should know this: there are variants in nearly every language known to man. We already tested the Danish and the Spanish versions.
- Some of our engineers think Mathler is a nice puzzle. That’s for the math nerds out there!
- Something simpeler: the Wordle variant where you need to guess a six-letter word.
- If you want to make it a bit harder: three words to be guessed in 8 attempts.
- The Stars Wars and Harry Potter fandoms can also rejoice, they have their own Wordle variants!
That should allow you to spend your next break in a more productive way ;) You’re welcome!