Working with us
We pursue an HR policy that strives for communication, transparency and equality. Moreover, DNS Belgium aims to be an inspiring place to work.
We focus on themes such as:
- Fit@work: the fit@work programme allows employees to take part in voluntary fitness measurements. In addition, we organise inspiration sessions on stress, sleep, nutrition, etc., with 'energy@work' as the common theme.
- Talent development: employees can opt for external training, self-study, on-the-job learning and/or voluntary coaching via a personal development plan.
- Diversity: we strive for a healthy ratio of male to female employees, which is not evident in our sector.
- Sustainable mobility: through the cafeteria plan, employees are given the opportunity to choose a lease bicycle. As an extra incentive, we reimburse the kilometres cycled by people who come by bicycle.
- Sociocracy 3.0: we work according to the principle of Sociocracy 3.0, which provides practical tools for anyone who wants to work together more consciously and effectively.