Will you be our corporate ICT Manager?
DNS Belgium is not only about IT and innovation. We're also building a workplace where everyone feels appreciated and valued, regardless of their personal background. We're currently looking for a helpful colleague with a passion for ICT.
Interested? We'd like to get to know you. Reach out and we'll tell you more about the job and the application process.
You're an IT professional with wide-ranging interests who likes to get things done. From simple questions to more complex problems, you can't wait to get stuck in. Some examples:
- Helping a colleague repair a document on Sharepoint.
- Installing a video conferencing system.
- Helping colleagues use new software.
- Providing the necessary security updates on all laptops.
In other words, we're looking for someone who wants to help, likes being part of a team and is creative in finding solutions. Collaboration is key in everything we do, and that also applies to you: you will often consult with your engineering colleagues. We value diversity in ideas and opinions in this collaboration. That's why we encourage open communication.
This is your job
- Your focus is on security in everything you do. That is essential in an organisation like ours.
- You provide support to colleagues relating to ICT questions. You make everything work smoothly and efficiently on:
- the Apple laptops (with the support of an external Mac expert). - the various (SaaS) tools we offer internally, such as, for example: Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Office, Teams), Entra ID, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Miro, etc. - the wireless and wired office network.
- You detect new needs of colleagues and look for solutions. You work this out in more detail, test and configure tools, flows etc.
- You make our employees aware of, or support them in, the use of our tools. When you consider it necessary you organise internal training courses.
- You manage, configure and improve our (SaaS) tools.
- You work with external ICT partners, you manage and follow up suppliers.
- You feel comfortable managing an ICT project and bringing it to a successful conclusion.
- We like precise documentation! You help where you can, you document internal processes and you maintain our knowledge platform.
- You help manage the ICT budget and report on the progress of our objectives.
- You ensure that DNS Belgium can always function optimally (Business Continuity), you're responsible for the backup and restore environment.
Important for this role
Your passion and enthusiasm for ICT are more important than your training. We expect our new colleague to have:
- Experience with SaaS tools, MS 365 and Entra ID.
- Experience working with IT helpdesk professionals and a general knowledge of networks.
- The mentality of a team player.
- Flexibility, you can handle a varying set of tasks and can adapt to the needs of our organisation.
- A good knowledge of Dutch or English: you fluently write and speak one of these two languages. We can offer support to help you with your languages if you want.
A light-filled office in Leuven on the Philips site, close to the city. We are easily accessible by bike, public transport or car. More importantly: our office is designed with a view to accessibility and comfort for everyone, to ensure every colleague feels welcome and supported.
38 people work at DNS Belgium, divided over three departments: staff, external and engineering. Most people have a hybrid work schedule, which means homeworking is also a possibility for you.
DNS Belgium has a culture of openness, inclusivity and sustainability. We have a good work-life balance and actively invest in training programmes and personal growth.
Furthermore, you can expect this:
- A versatile and challenging role with plenty of autonomy in which you can make your mark and get personal career opportunities.
- A sustainable workplace and an employer who invests in your development. There is a big training budget, 12 training days are provided annually.
- An attractive salary and cafeteria plan with benefits such as bicycle leasing, group insurance, hospitalisation cover, meal vouchers, 32 holidays, mobile contract and a laptop.
- A permanent contract.
- Possibility to start very soon.
Convinced? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
DNS Belgium does more than manage the Belgian internet. We're a motivated team and believe we have a positive impact on the digital world. Every day we work on a sustainable, secure and inclusive online community.
- We're also passionate about technology and innovation. We strive to be at the forefront of cybersecurity and privacy protection. Safe internet is for everyone.
- Our team is our strength. Collaboration, sharing knowledge and supporting each other constitute the basis of our success.
- We're committed to a sustainable future and a digital world accessible to everyone.
Our objective is to make .be websites accessible and as secure as possible. DNS Belgium employees help to achieve this every day: www.dnsbelgium.be
Our journey towards inclusion
We're on a constant journey towards greater diversity and inclusion. DNS Belgium recognises that a fully inclusive work environment is a process that takes time and dedication.
Every day we take new steps to further enrich our culture, to ensure that everyone feels comfortable and valued, regardless of their background or identity. We learn, grow and evolve together, and aim to be an organisation where diversity is celebrated and every voice counts.
Interested? Do you have any questions? They are welcome at email@example.com