You are now on a page of DNS Belgium. DNS Belgium manages all .be domain names.
We check the holder/registrant data of your .be domain name
How does it work?
- We checked the registrant data of your domain name during the registration. Your domain name is not yet activated.
- You and your registrar received a mail from DNS Belgium requesting proof that the registrant data are correct.
What must you do?
Attention: you can render illegible any information that is not relevant to us. Only the data you provided when you registered your domain name are of interest to us.
- Our Support department evaluates the documents
- Are your documents sufficient? We activate your domain name within 5 working days.
- Do the documents not provide sufficient proof that the registrant data are correct? The Support department requests more information. Your domain name remains registered but you cannot use it yet.
- You didn't send us the necessary documents? Your domain name remains registered but you cannot use it.
Why are we doing extra checks?
- To stop potentially fraudulent registrations. These domain names often contain false data.
- To prevent such a domain name from becoming active and causing damage before we can intervene with our current possibilities.