You are now on a page of DNS Belgium. DNS Belgium manages all .be domain names.
We check the holder/registrant data of your .be domain name
How does it work?
- We checked the registrant details of your domain name during registration. We currently lack essential information. Therefore, your domain name has not yet been activated.
- We've sent your registrar and yourself an email, asking for an additional document which confirms and/or updates your data where necessary.
What must you do?
Attention: you can render illegible any information that is not relevant to us. Only the data you provided when you registered your domain name are of interest to us.
- Our Support department evaluates the documents
- Are your documents sufficient? We activate your domain name within 5 working days.
- Do the documents not provide sufficient proof that the registrant data are correct? The Support department requests more information. Your domain name remains registered but you cannot use it yet.
- You didn't send us the necessary documents? Your domain name remains registered but you cannot use it.
Why are we doing extra checks?
- To stop potentially fraudulent registrations. These domain names often contain false data.
- To prevent such a domain name from becoming active and causing damage before we can intervene with our current possibilities.