You are now on a page of DNS Belgium. DNS Belgium manages all .be domain names.
Go through online verification or send us a document proving your data
- We checked the holder data of your domain name during registration. At the moment we still lack essential information, which is why your domain name has not yet been activated.
- Both you and your registrar have received an e-mail from us asking you to confirm your identity.
- Attention: use correct identity information when registering your domain name. They should correspond with your identity. Is that not the case? Ask your registrar to update your registrant details.
Verify your data online
Fill in your domain name here:
If necessary, watch the instruction video first.
We compare the domain name data with your identity. To do this, a third party reads your passport, driving licence or identity card:
Is your verification successful? Then your domain name is active after 1 hour.
If online verification is not successful:
What happens after you send us your documents?
=> Our support service evaluates the documents.
Do your supporting documents confirm your identity?
=> Then we will activate your domain name within 5 working days.
Are the documents insufficient proof that the registrant data is correct?
=> Our support service will ask for additional information. Your domain name remains registered but is not yet usable.
You did not provide us with the necessary documents?
=> Your domain name remains registered but is not yet usable.
Why do we do these checks?
- To stop potentially fraudulent registrations. These domain names often contain false data.
- To prevent such a domain name from becoming active and causing damage before we can intervene.