.be: Tryout system
The aim of our tryout system is to provide all facets of our registration system as part of a test set-up.
The reduced public website is your starting point. The registrar ID of your test account always starts with “t''. Each registrar can have two accounts to make it easier to test transfers.
The available tryout interfaces:
- My registrations: https://www.tryout.registry.be
- WHOIS: whois.tryout.dnsbelgium.be
- DAS: das.tryout.dnsbelgium.be
- EPP: epp.tryout.registry.be
- NS: ns.tryout.dnsbelgium.be
.vlaanderen & .brussels: Sandbox
You can test the registration system for .vlaanderen & .brussels in our sandbox environment. Each registrar can have two accounts to make it easier to test transfers. The tld used in the sandbox environment is .dnsbelgium.
The available interfaces are:
- EPP hostname:port: sandbox-epp.dnsbelgium.be:700
- Registrar web: https://sandbox-registrar.dnsbelgium.be/
- Command-line WHOIS:port: sandbox-whois.dnsbelgium.be:43
- Name server:port: sandbox-ns.dnsbelgium.be:53
The certificate for the test environments can be found on the documents part of our website.