When can a transfer code not be requested?
A transfer block means that the registrar has blocked the domain name for transfer. This can only take place at the registrant’s explicit request.
1. Did you request the lock at your registrar or webmaster? Ask them to unlock it so you can request the transfer code again.
2. Did your registrar or webmaster automatically set the lock for you? Log into the customer panel and deactivate this option yourself, so that you can then request the code again. If that doesn't work, contact your registrar or webmaster to lift the lock.
Domain Guard vs Domain Shield
- update the data of your domain name (e.g.nameservers, DNSSEC -data, etc.)
- change your domain name holder data
- move of transfer your domain name
- delete your domain name